There are quite a few coupons that match up with the 10/$10 deal this week.
(Remember you do not have to purchase 10 items, they will scan $1 each.)
- Kroger Frozen Vegetables (Aldi carries corn, broccoli & peas usually cheaper than this. I try to stock up on other frozen produce at this price.)
- Kroger Cottage Cheese, Dips & Sour Cream (cheaper than Aldi)
- Pillbury Biscuits and Rolls (Several Q's out there .25/1 or .50/2)
- Tortilla Chips & Pretzels (same as Aldi)
- Apples $1/lb good price for Dillons but Aldi tends to run sales, I bought 3 lb. of Gala apples for 1.19 this week.
- Aquafresh Toothpaste (use .75/1 making this FREE)
- Colgate Plus Toothbrushes (use .75/1 making these FREE)
- Starkist Chunk Light Tuna Pouch $1 (use $1/1 Q from Vocal Point to makes these FREE)
- Extra Large Red Bell Peppers
- Avocado (Aldi usually has these for less, but Dillons usually have ones that don't need as much ripening.)
- Mentos Gum (use .55/1 Q making these FREE)
Other Deals Worth Noting:
- 1.99lb. Sterling Silver Ground Chuck (Stock Up at this price)
- B1G1 Pork Loin in Bag or Boneless Pork Chops (usually scans 1/2 price)
- BIGI USDA Select Boneless Top Bottom Round Roast or Steak (usually scans 1/2 price)
- 10lb. Kroger Value Russet Potatoes 2.99
- General Mills Cereal still $1.67 (use .50/1 Q to make these .67)
- Kroger 6-8 oz. Bar or Shredded Cheese 1.88 (Aldi had cheese still priced at 1.29 for 8 oz. cheese blocks on Sunday.)
- Kroger Pasta Sauce .99 (same as Aldi)
- Pacific Salmon Fillets 50% off
- Campbell's Tomato Soup .80 (use .40/2 making these .40/can)
- Pork Shoulder Roast 1.79/lb
- Asparagus 1.77lb.
- Organic Apples 2.50/3lbs
Did you see anything else this week? Let me know.