Friday, October 9, 2009

Frugal Family Drive In Fun


I have wanted to go to a Drive In movie ever since I was little. When we moved to Wichita I was thrilled to find out we had a drive in movie theatre, Starlite Drive In Theatre, and I'm so bummed we've have yet to visit. Not only is a fun because it's a drive in but I love that they have two screen options one that is family friendly and the other that is geared for grown ups.

Now it wasn't awesome enough just to have a Drive In Theatre in our city but this Friday and Saturday night you can load up the family and watch 3 movies for $5.00 a carload. You can't beat that. Pop your own popcorn before you go, fill up your water bottles, get the kiddos in their pjs and you're in for a super frugal evening at the Drive In.

Go here to visit Starlite's website to see what's playing and to get directions

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Let me know what you think.