Friday, July 24, 2009

Frugal Family Fun Outdoors

Can you believe the weather we've been having? Is it really the end of July? This calls for some serious time outdoors. Our family has planned a visit to the Sedgwick County Park this weekend. I recently found a bike seat at a garage sale and can't wait to try it out. They have some great bike/running trails that we like to do together.

If you haven't check out this Boundless Playground you need to. Make sure you bring an extra change of clothes as your child will love playing in the water tables. It's located at 6501 West 21st North on the other side of the zoo, and of course it's free!



I also plan on washing our windows this weekend (not so fun), but while I clean our toddler will be painting the sidewalk using this easy sidewalk paint! It looks like we're in for a great weekend, something my little heart needs right now.
Happy Friday!
Erica

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Let me know what you think.