Sunday, July 19, 2009

Meals for the Week


We had such a great weekend with family. Our newest little family member is sure a sweetie. I'm starting to think that there is never a normal week, last week was VBS and this week we have a lot of random things going on, so our menu will include more eating out than we usually do.

Breakfast
Biscuits
Smoothies & Toast
Waffles
Cold Cereal

Dinner
Monday- Biscuits and Gravy, Garlic Potatoes & Cantaloupe

Tuesday-Dinner with my MIL, she'll be in town any suggestions on where we should go?

Wednesday-Crockpot Philly Cheese Steak & Italian Herbed Bread (I didn't get to this last week, but I'm soooo looking forward to trying it) with some steamed veggie

Thursday-Asian Chicken Lettuce Wraps

Friday-Leftovers

Saturday-Grilling Chicken Legs, baked beans & Corn

Sunday-Celebrating 7 years of marriage to an amazing man. I'll probably fix him one of his favorite meals for lunch sour cream enchiladas or fried tacos, but shhh don't tell him.

Dessert of the week: Homemade Thin Mints

Check out other great menus this week over at Org Junkie

3 comments:

  1. Hrm, that thin mints recipe looks interesting... I am skeptical, yet intrigued :) Do they really taste like thin mints?

    Happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I also am intrigued by the thin mints and bookmarked the recipe to try. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy anniversary. Your the 2nd person that has mentioned sour cream enchiladas. What else is in them?

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Let me know what you think.