Friday, July 31, 2009

Frugal Family Friday--something I love

How do you keep your children occupied while running errands? I have various tricks I use: certain toys, recently a small tape measure works wonders, spotting things in the store (Elmo & Cookie Monster), etc., etc.... These things work well but the best trick I've found is to give my little guy a snack. I typically use snack time to run errands just for this reason because we can kill two birds with one stone (Side note: when we are at home we reserve eating to the table.) But if you are like me you've had several crackers fall from those not quite developed little hands. I've picked up many bowls full of crackers in the past year.

I had seen these snack catchers at Target when my son was little and at first thought they were silly. It wasn't until we reached the toddler years did I see how genius this product was. I fbroke down and bought one and haven't regretted it. It really works and reduces our spills while we are out, which in turn reduces how much food we waste. I'd highly recommend one, and no one is paying me to say that.

So what's your favorite product for your children? I'd love to hear from you.

Blessings!

Erica

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Let me know what you think.