Saturday, August 1, 2009

Weekly $ Report

I was slightly over budget ($50 week) this week, but thankfully I was under last week. This week I spent $ 54.78 on groceries bringing our total for July (5 weeks) to $246.58. I'm loving coming in under budget this month.It's neat to watch and see how the Lord provides for our needs, and for a few extras.

This week half of the people at the company my husband works for lost their job, so you'll probably notice me trying extra hard to make sure we come are in the black each month. We've been considering several options in light of this economy about my returning to work. I'm not at peace at it, but I would love to do childcare in my home.If you know of anyone in the West Wichita area looking for childcare I'm very interested in providing a loving place for them to spent their days. Plus my toddler loves playmates. Email me effortlesssavings @ gmail.com if you or someone you know are interested in childcare.

Dillons
$24.56 food & 4.79 housing
Unfortunately several eQs didn't work & I didn't get as good of deals as I thought I was going to get. Oh well you win some you lose some.
Sunny D .50
Trix Yogurt 1.00
Fiber One Yogurt FREE
Fiber One Yogurt 1.00
Kraft Cheese 1.29
2- Smart Balance butter 1.49
Daisy Sour Cream .69
5 bricks Cream Cheese .89 each (plan to make a cheesecake soon!!!)
2-Jiff 1.79
2-Ziplock Containers 1.00 each
Duracell Batteries 1.50
Cheerios Snack Mix .99
Keebler Cookies .99
Chocolate Chips 1.99
2-Ivory Bodywash 1.00


Aldi $27.24

Skim Milk 2.30
Whole Milk 2.35
Canola Oil 2.49
Red Grapes 1.58
Diced Tomatoes .49
Lunchmeat 2.99
Flour Tortillas .99
Baby Carrots .99
Cantaloupe .99
Sweet Corn 1.29
Stuffing Mix .89
Oregano 1.24
Powdered Sugar 1.24
Avocados 1.39
Cheese 1.29
Chips .99 each
Bread 1.29

Walmart $2.98

Bananas .88 & Syrup 1.92

Blessings!

Erica

1 comment:

  1. Erica,
    I am hoping you don't have to go back to work, either! I did lots and lots of childcare while my kids were younger. There are many women that need someone they can trust to watch their children. Networking is a good way: maybe people your husband works with need someone or know of someone that could use a babysitter. Also, there could be a neighbor that needs a sitter. Getting the word out is one of the best ways. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Let me know what you think.