Sunday, August 23, 2009

Meal Plan


The weather lately has been amazing. I just want to stay outside all day long. I had expected August to be a bit warmer, but I'm not complaining. I have several crockpot meals this week and they are already making me very hungry.

I forgot to add my workouts last week but I'm still plugging away at the 30 day shred and I think I'll be ready for level 3 this week, how scary.


Breakfast
Banana Bread (making extra to freeze)
Smoothies
Homemade Yogurt
Cold Cereal
Breakfast Cookies (making extra to freeze)

Lunch
Leftovers or Sandwiches

Dinner
Monday-Pork Carnitas (modifying to put in the crockpot) served with tortillas, blackbeans, salsa, & rice

Tuesday-Baked Potato Bar (cooked in the crockpot) with pork as topping, broccoli & cheese served with a side salad

Wednesday-Spaghetti Alla Carbonara, didn't get to this a few weeks ago, salad, squash

Thursday-Tamale Pie in Crockpot (didn't get to it last week), tomato wedges, salad & fruit

Friday-Leftovers

Saturday-Grilling Pork Chops, some sort of veggie and salad

Sunday-Pizza Omlets & steamed veggies (Salad for dinner)

For more menu ideas check out Org Junkie.
Happy Meal Planning!
Erica

1 comment:

  1. Yummy carnitas! I just bought a giant pork roast and have been dreaming of carnitas :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Let me know what you think.