Friday, August 28, 2009

Frugal Family Fun-Wichita Flight Festival

I'm loving this weather and getting pretty excited for fall! What better way to spend Saturday than outdoors and at the Wichita Flight Festival, it starts at 10 am and also is going on Sunday at Jabara Airport.
photo courtesy of Free Foto

Since there are planes flying over our city constantly my little guy loves them. Just this morning he was clapping as one flew overhead. This weekend's flight festival will be an event sure to please and the best part is the day events are free. I know there will be other things that include a price tag, but if you just want to go out and check out the planes and watch some fun air shows you can do that all for free. What a great way to celebrate the Air Capitol!

Happy Flight Trails!
Erica

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Let me know what you think.