Monday, August 31, 2009

Better late than never

I'm sorry to all the allergy suffers out there right now. I'm in the same boat, sneezing constantly, miserable and hating ragweed with a passion. So I didn't get to my $ report this weekend. The weather was beautiful and we took out little guy to the farmer's market and then to the air show and when I got home I was exhausted from sneezing. There will be a day when these allergies will be gone, I'm looking forward to that day.

So in light of this I'll keep this $ report short and sweet. This past week I spent $47.42 on groceries and I spent $197.66 for the month on groceries. Right on target and a smidgen under!

I did stock up on milk at target, 4 gallons @ 2.09 each= a great deal. I was also able to get some more lunch box goodies and a few boxes of brownie mixes. I love these in case there is a church funeral or I am asked to bring a dessert and I don't have time to do something from scratch. My hunch is that the Mega Event will continue another week because I received some coupons promoting the mega event and they expire the 19th. I think I'm stocked on all the junk our family can handle for a while.

Excuse me while I get another tissue.
Erica

P.S. Sorry no pictures but we're still working on the computer problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Let me know what you think.