Sunday, July 5, 2009

Weekly Meal Plan


I hope you guys had a great 4th of July Weekend. We had a blast seeing family once again this weekend, and am thankful to have today to recover from all the festivities.
This week I'm trying quite a few new recipes I can't wait. The new recipes have an asterisk beside them. I'll let you know how they turn out. Feel free to try them and let me know what you think.
Monday-*Garlicky Pasta w/ fresh tomato & Basil, green beans & fruit
Tuesday-Manicotti, Salad & zucchini, & French Bread
Wednesday-*Chicken and Squash Saute with Rice (didn't get to this last week)
Thursday-Leftovers
Friday-*Sliders & Oven Fries & Steamed Veggies
Saturday-*Grilling *Honey Garlic Pork Tenderloin, biscuits w/ honey butter, zucchini & fruit
Sunday-Leftovers or Hot Dogs
For more great meal plans check out Menu Plan Monday's home.

1 comment:

I'd love to hear from you. Let me know what you think.