In our rush out the door last week I forgot to throw the ripe bananas in the freezer. We were greeted by a swarm of fruit flies when we returned. So I made my fruit fly catcher, here's what you do.
- Take an empty glass jar, I'm sure plastic would work too, but I've always used glass.
- Create a funnel with a piece of paper and trim it as needed. Place it in the jar and make sure it is a good fit.
- Fill your jar with water till it is about 1 inches from your funnel. Add a little dish soap and a piece of fruit.
- Add you funnel back on and tape it on.
- Sit back and watch how this magic device attracts your fruit flies.
Beautiful, this Works for Me Wednesday!
Enjoying a lot less Fruit Flies! Erica