Friday, September 25, 2009

Project Kitchen Aid

So I have a little secret for you. Well it's not really a secret anymore, we're moving in December! After spending a year and a half in the states it's time for us to return back overseas. We had really anticipated a move next spring, but more funding came in and we'll be able to return sooner than we expected. We're pretty excited and now I have a to do list longer than I've ever had in my life.There have been a few things that we have been saving up for but just haven't saved enough for all of them. This little beauty is one of them a 220 Volt Kitchen Aid! Since our electricity runs on 220 V we'll have to special order this one, which means they cost about twice as much, yikes. But it's worth it. I'm hoping to do well at my craft fair next weekend, at the Lord of Life Lutheran Church Craft Fair & Fall Festival, and try to make more etsy sales. I'd be happy to custom create something for you. Just email me or convo me at my etsy shop.

So now you know why my posts have been a little bit more infrequent. I've been working on a slew of post for the next month so I won't be silent, you'll just have to bear with me. Blogging is too big a part of my life to just up and quit cold turkey. I'm excited to see what the future holds.

Dreaming of my beautiful Kitchen Aid!
Erica

1 comment:

  1. Celebrating with you in the earlier departure date!!! LOVE the 220V Kitchen Aid. I inherited my mom's old one. The attachments are what really make it worth it in my mind; the meat grinder & veggie slicer I have already used countless times. I'll be asking the money rolls in!
    Jenni

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Let me know what you think.