Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Dillons Deals 4/15-4/21

Phew! I am thankful for a slow week at Dillons, now I won’t have to work wonders with my grocery list to try to stock up on good deals, it's back to basics this week. There are a few deals to take note of this week. I particularly like the frozen veggie prices and the grapes, but I’ll also stock up on some ground beef too. I hope you guys can find some good deals at Dillons this week.

Produce
Seedless Red Grapes $1.00/lb
Summer Squash, Fresh Zucchini or Yellow Squash 1.29 lb.
5 lb. bag Texas Grapefruit 2/$6

Meat
Sterling Silver Fresh Ground Chuck 1.99 lb (this is the price I like to stock up on)
Pork Loin Assorted, Center Cut or Loin Cut Chops BIGI Free $3.29-4.19 lb

Other Grocery Deals
3 pk or Quaker Quakes 3-3.6 oz Select Varieties 10/$10
Use .50/1 MF
Total=FREE

Kroger Frozen Vegetables, Birds Eye Frozen Vegetables, or Green Giant Frozen Vegetables $1 each
Use .50/2 MF or IP Green Giant Boxed Veggies
Total=$1/2 of Green Giant (I like to stock up on frozen veggies when they are $1/bag.)

Kellogg's Cereal 2.18
Use 1.00/1 IP Frosted Flakes or 1.50/2 IP Frosted Mini Wheats or Raisin Bran
Total= 1.18/1 Frosted Flakes or $2.86/2 boxes Frosted Mini Wheats or Regular Raisin Bran

Rice o Roni 1.00
Use $1/3 IP
Total=$2.00/3

Pepsi Cola 3/$11 plus a free bag of chips

Gallon of Milk $2.50

Household Products
Sunburst Laundry Detergent 1.88 (great price, if you don’t mind buying the cheap stuff)

Happy Savings!
Erica

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Let me know what you think.