Thanks to Darcy Lee for this sweet award. As a recipient of this award I get to share 7 things I love.
1. The gift of grace I have been given through Jesus. I am so unworthy of that gift but I am unexplainably humbled by it at the same time.
2. My family. I am blessed to have a husband who is my best friend. I can't imagine life with out him. We've been through a lot and it's fun to see the road we have traveled together the past 6 1/2 years. My son who is truly a joy and a little energy ball. I love his laugh and kisses, our little games and just watching him grow. It's amazing that he is already 18 months. I have great parents who support us through our many journeys, and even didn't attempt to give our toddler candy this Easter. Thank you, even if you think we are crazy. I have fun brother and sister, who have put up with a bossy big sister since they were born. I have wonderful in-laws whom I wish we lived closer to. A loud and crazy extended family, who loves each other and values family and getting together. Then there is my family who is not related by blood. You know who you are, thank you for walking beside us and being a part of our lives.
3. The nations. I love new cultures and languages and of course new foods. One of my favorite things in the world is sitting down to tea enjoying being a part of another culture, while delving into each other's lives.
4. My Dishwasher & Dryer. I'm quite serious. I hate doing dishes and since we've been back in the states the dishwasher has become one of my favorite things. I also love fluffy towels and soft socks. After several years of putting on sandpaper socks and drying off with a scratchy towel. I thoroughly love the dryer!
5. Creating new things. Whether this is in the kitchen or at my sewing machine. I love trying new recipes and challenging myself to create something using my sewing machine.
6. Strawberry Shortcake. But it must be drenched in heavy cream, yep the liquid stuff. It is heavenly and I've decided very few know how it's eaten best.
7. Couponing! I love finding great deals and seeing how much I can save our family. It is hard for me to pay full price since I have started couponing. There is such a thrill and challenge in hunting for best prices and utilizing sales in order to make it happen.
So there you have it. Instead of giving this award to 7 people here are my 7 favorite blogs (sorry Darcy I'm a little bit of a rebel too)
1. Grocery Cart Challenge
2. Rocks in My Dryer
3. Money Saving Mom
4. Biblical Womanhood
5. Homemade by Jill
6. Domestic Fashionista
7. We Are That Family