Friday, April 3, 2009

Frugal Friday Family Fun

I can't believe it snowed last week, I hope your families had fun in the snow together. My toddler enjoyed playing in the last remaining snow piles we had on Sunday. He quickly learned how to throw a snowball. I hope that is our last snow of the year, I'm ready for spring.

I also can't believe it is April, which means only a few weeks left of school. I am sure many parents are already trying to find fun things for their children to do during the summer.


One great way is to take advantage of a Free Bowling Program during the summer months, which give your kiddos 2 free games everyday during the summer months. This program is open to children ages 15 and younger. The program starts May 1st and ends August 31st. It is my understanding that you will still need to pay for shoe rentals. They also are offering a special deal to include the rest of your family for $23.95 you may purchase a family pass which allows up to 4 additional family members the same 2 games a day pass. Every week you will be e-mailed a new coupon, so you must have access to a printer.


To register your child go to Kids Bowl Free. The Following are bowling alleys in the Wichita area participating in the program. If you don't live in our area, visit their website and see if this is available in your area.


Seneca Bowl
1909 S. Seneca St
Wichita, KS, 67213
(316) 267-7301


Derby Bowl
444 S Baltimore Ave
Derby, KS, 67037
(316) 788-0263


Holiday Bowl
310 State St.
Augusta, KS, 67010
(316) 775-7011


Happy Savings!
Erica

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Let me know what you think.