Monday, March 2, 2009

A Few Deals at Aldi

I ventured out to do my grocery shopping today and found some great buys at Aldi that I wanted to pass along to you.

They are having a great sale on Italian food this week. Check out their website to see some of the other special purchases this week.

My Favorite Deals at Aldi this week include:
Eggs 1.09/dozen
Milk is cheaper than Dillons this week (2.44 Skim Milk)
8 oz. Cheese blocks are still 1.29
16 Slices of American cheese are still 1.49
2 lb Red Seedless Grapes 1.78
Roma Tomatoes 1.29
Broccoli Crowns 1.49
Ricotta Cheese 1.59
Wedges of Italian Cheeses 3.29 (Once you grate these it's comparable to buying pregrated, but without the preservatives.)
Diced Tomatoes .49
Crushed Tomatoes .89

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Let me know what you think.