Thursday, March 5, 2009

Tracy's Deals

I love listening to B98 in the morning. I am no where near a morning person so it's a great way to get my day rolling. I love that it's a family friendly station and Brett, Tracy and Kathy are so funny.

Starting at 9:00 a.m. on Friday they feature what they call Tracy's Deals where you can purchase a $50 gift certificate to an area business for $25! What a DEAL. There are only 50 gift certificates available, so if you want this week's deal stay by your computer ready to buy one at 9:00 a.m. tomorrow.

This week's deal is from Avivo located at 2441 N. Maize Rd. (In New Market Square). This is a great way to cut the cost of dinner out, especially if you have a large family. I've never been to Avivo but it looks like they specialize in pizza, pastas and panini's. If this appeals to you make sure visit Tracy's Deals tomorrow at 9:00 a.m. sharp.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Let me know what you think.