Sunday, March 22, 2009

Menu Plan Monday


I'm excited for several meals this week. Check back on Thursday for the recipe for Chili Kolaches (meatless) & Chicken Picata w/Rice.


Breakfasts

Bagels
Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies x2
Banana Muffins
Apple Cinnamon Muffins
Toast & Fruit
Waffles


Snack

Strawberries & Crackers
Bagels
Raisins & Cheese
Cantaloupe & Crackers
Basketball Sugar cookies (minus the frosting)

Lunch

Nothing fancy this week for lunches, I'm hoping to eat up leftovers several lunches and I plan to make up some mini pizzas this week. We'll see how far we can stretch our leftovers, I might have to make up some stir fry or something easy if we are out of options. I'll add some veggies and fruit to complete these meals. Right now my toddler is going through a "I hate veggies phase", so I'm trying to be clever and sneak some into anything I can.

Dinner

Monday-Chili Kolaches, salad w/salad finishers from Mega Sale, Sweet Potato Cubes

Tuesday-Pulled Pork in Crock Pot on Buns, Cole Slaw & Cooked Carrots

Wednesday-Leftovers & New Steamed Veggie & Orange Slices

Thursday-Chicken Picata w/ Rice, Tomato Wedges & Fruit

Friday-Soft Turkey Tacos w/ all the fixings (lettuce, tomato, avocado), rice & Cantaloupe

Saturday-Dinner with Friends

Sunday-Tuna Gravy over Biscuits & Fruit


For more menu plans check out Meal Plan Monday headquarters over at Organizational Junkie.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a yummy week! My 3 year old gives me trouble with veggies as well. I'm hoping he outgrows it. I have two not picky and one very picky. My husband is also very picky and won't eat veggies. That's why I worry he won't grow out of it.
    Have a great week!
    God bless,
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Let me know what you think.