Sunday, March 1, 2009

Monday Meal Plan

We've got a nasty little bug visiting our house right now and if he decides to stay longer we may have to change things up a bit. Hopefully this is what we'll be eating this week.

Monday-Chicken Quesadillas, Corn, Bananas

Tuesday-Manicotti, Butter Breadsticks, Mixed Veggies & Salad

Wednesday-NEW RECIPE Country Crock Pot Ribs, Baked Potatoes, Mixed Veggies

Thursday- Cheese Enchiladas, Rice, Tomato Wedges

Friday-Hamburgers, French fries, Glazed Carrots & French Silk Pie

Saturday-Leftovers for lunch & Dinner OUT!!!

Sunday- Tuna Burgers, Spicy Oven Fries, Salad

Stumped at what to fix for dinner. Simply wander over here to see what is cookin' all over the country this week.

3 comments:

  1. Looks good. My menu plan last week was killed by the flu, I hope your family feels better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yum tuna burgers. I love tuna!

    Faith

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Let me know what you think.