Sunday, May 10, 2009

Menu Plan for the Week


I hope you had a great Mother's Day, it's such a blessing to be a mom and it is fun to reflect on all the beautiful ways the Lord has richly blessed me thes past 19 months.
Since the temperature is heating up I'm trying to use my crockpot as much as possible. I'm also doing another cooking marathon this week. Hopefully by cooking things in advance will help our house stay a bit cooler, so we won't can get by without turning our air on for a few more weeks.
I don't have anything special planned for breakfast or lunch this week. I'm hoping to pull breakfasts out of the freezer and if I feel up to it I"ll make a batch of pancakes to freeze this week.
Monday-Crockpot Green Bean & Tater Tot Casserole, Salad & Oranges
Tuesday-Simple Risotto with Steamed Veggies
Wednesday-Crockpot Country BBQ Ribs, oven fries, & Steamed Veggies
Thursday-Leftovers
Friday-Marinated Steak Salads & Fruit
Saturday-Grilled Teriyaki Turkey Burgers, Rice Pilaf, & Salad
Sunday-Taco Salad
For other great meal plans check out Org Junkie.

2 comments:

  1. The steak salad sounds GREAT! I just might have to try that next week! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything sounds great! I love MPM get so many new and wonderful recipes!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Let me know what you think.