Saturday, May 16, 2009

Weekly $ Report

This week I shopped for two weeks worth of main dishes and I don't think I came out too bad, $57.44. I'm looking forward to having 2.50 off this coming week when I go at Dillons. They are running a catalina deal where if you buy 5 bottles of Kraft BBQ sauce you can get 2.50 towards your next purchase, 4 bottles 2.00 catalina, and if you are lucky enough to have 6 coupons you can get 3.00 off your next purchase. Considering these are only .08 each with the 1.00 coupon it's a great money maker and you're stocked up on BBQ sauce for the summer.

You'll have to bear with me, allergy season has struck hard and I'm a little fuzzy so I'm only going to post my great deals for the week. Here's where I shopped this week:

Aldi $21.20
3 lb. bag Gala Apples 1.29
Tomatoes on the vine .99

Dillons $33.68 I used a ton of coupons this week

MS Ground Beef for 1.81/lb
5 bottles of BBQ Sauce .08 each (not pictured), plus I got back 2.50 towards my next transaction. (I hope you printed all those Kraft coupons, multiple times(FYI you can also print them from Kraft.com.)
Kraft Singles 1.27 each!
MS Chicken Thighs .77 lb!
5.98 Pork Tenderloin (I used a $1 off coupon I received at Riverfest!)
Free Strawberries (thanks to my most recent Dillon's mailer)
Kashi Waffles FREE (thanks to vocal point mailer)
Oscar Meyer Hot Dogs .50 each!
Raisin Bran and Frosted Flakes .98 each!

Wal-Mart .98
.18/lb bananas Thursdays, price matched to Leekers
Hostess/Wonder Outlet 1.58
12 pack of Whole Wheat Buns
Check out Super Saturday Savings over at Money Saving Mom to see what great deals others got this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Let me know what you think.