Sunday, May 10, 2009

Walgreens 5/10-5/16

Happy Mother's Day to all! I hope you have a great day and feel loved and pampered today.

This will be my final Walgreens post. After praying about it and with the urging of my husband I decided not to reinvent the wheel and to enjoy our family time on the weekends, which means no blogging, other than scheduled posts. There are several great websites for you to check out that post the deals of Walgreens each week and I hope they can bless you as you save your family money at Walgreens. I hope to still alert you to any coupons you might need to print out for Deals at Walgreens.

There aren't too many deals this week but here are the best ones I see:

Register Reward Deals
Colgate Max Fresh or Max White Toothpaste or toothbrush $2.99
Get $2 in RR
Use .75/1 MF
Total=$0.75 overage after RR!

Iceland Health Omega 3 Fish Oil $8.00
Get $8 in RR
Total=FREE after RR

Roots of Nature Hair Care $6.00
Get $6 in RR
Total=FREE after RR

Clairol Natural Instincts 8.99
Get $2 in RR Use 4.00/1 MF
Total=$2.99 after RR

Kelloggs or Kashi Cereal 3/$10
Get $3 in RR wyb 3
Use 1.00/1 IP Various Kelloggs IPs using toolbar on the bottom of this site Use 1.50/2 IP Kashi or 1.00/1 IP Kashi found on bottom of this site.
Total= $1.34 Kelloggs/Kashi

Other Deals this Week
Walgreens brand jumbo pack diapers, training pants, youth pants BOGO FREE
Walgreens comfort smooth wipes BOGO FREE

You have until 10:00 p.m. central time today to enter my giveaway for a pair of Twinkle Toe Topichkiis (baby shoes). Go here to enter, it's as simple as commenting.

Happy Savings!
Erica

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Let me know what you think.