Sunday, May 17, 2009

Monday Menu Plan

Well it's another freezer week, which means I've already prepare these meals and all that's left is to heat them up. I hope it will give me more time to concentrate on sewing this week. I have a ton of fabric just calling my name.

Here's the plan for the week:
Monday-Shredded BBQ Chicken over Rice, Steamed Veggies
Tuesday-Chicken Chimichangas, Tomato Wedges & Steamed Veggies
Wednesday-Sweet & Sour Chicken, Sweet Potato cubes
Thursday-Leftovers
Friday-Chili Kolaches, steamed veggies & fruit
Saturday-Tacos with all the fixins and fruit
Sunday-Tuna Melts, oven fries & steamed veggies

Check back on Tuesday for the breakdown of how to prepare the main freezer meals in 2 1/2 hours start to finish, recipes will follow I promise.

For more menu plans make sure you visit Meal Plan Monday at Org Junkie for great ideas.

1 comment:

I'd love to hear from you. Let me know what you think.