Sunday, May 24, 2009

Monday Meal Plan

I hope everyone is having a great Memorial Day Weekend. Our family is certainly enjoying our long weekend together. I am very thankful to be raised in a country who desires to defend freedom and extremely thankful for the men and women who have given their lives for the sake of our country.

It's back to the swing of things this week in the kitchen. I'm trying to utilize my crockpot so we can delay turning on the AC another couple of weeks. We are loving our energy and gas bills being so low. It's a blessing to see how God provided a few months of low bills so that we could afford another grad class for my husband this summer. He certainly provides for our needs.

We hopefully will get to enjoy the company of my in-laws the end of this week, so I actually planned some breakfasts this week, hopefully cooking breakfast will motivate me to get out of bed and go jogging in the morning. We shall see, we shall see, the tricky part is doing so and not waking up our Toddler.

Breakfast:
Homemade Yogurt & Fruit
Pumpkin Apple Muffins
Baked Oatmeal
Sausage Biscuit Bake

Dinner:
Monday-Visiting Family

Tuesday-Crockpot ribs courtesy of my parents, spinach salad, and cooked carrots

Wednesday-Tuna Melts, Salad (our first from our garden!!!), and Sweet Potato Fries

Thursday-(Crockpot) Shredded Steak Sandwiches, salad, & Fruit

Friday-Greek Meatballs, Hummus, Homemade Pita Bread, & Greek Salad

Saturday-(Crockpot) Chicken with White Beans and Chorizo, Steamed Rice, & Steamed Veggies

Sunday-Leftovers

Check out what others are having all around the country by visiting Org Junkie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Let me know what you think.