Sunday, May 31, 2009

Menu this week

Well this week's menu looks a little lame, I was really at a loss of putting the energy in to finding some new recipes this week. June sort of snuck up on me and I didn't have a lot of ideas already.

I am planning on having a baking day this week. I've have plenty of Bananas in the freezer just waiting to be turned into some tasty banana bread and last week's recipe swap I saw a recipe for homemade whole wheat English muffins that I can't wait to try. I also can't wait to try these cake balls. I've been waiting for the perfect opportunity to try them and I'm so pumped because I have a baby shower I'm helping with this coming weekend. So cake balls here I come. I'm also in love with this bread machine. If I would have known how wonderful they were I would have snagged my mom's earlier. I'm eager to try out some new recipes, if you have a favorite I'd love for you to pass it on.

Breakfast
Cold Cereal, English Muffins, homemade toast, banana bread

Dinner
Monday-Taco Salad with all the fixins
Tuesday-Baked Ziti, salad, steamed carrots and homemade bread (in bread machine)
Wednesday-Leftovers
Thursday-Pasta Salad
Friday-Crockpot Mac & Cheese with Large Salads (hopefully I'll make some homemade croutons too)
Saturday-Grilling Brats, sweet potatoes (in crock pot), steamed veggies & Salad
Sunday-Pancakes, Eggs & Sausage Patties

For more great ideas check out Menu Plan Monday's home over at Org Junkie.

4 comments:

  1. Oh I love that Baked Ziti recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh, we have a bring and share for someone's 50th birthday next week. She has never celebrated any of her special birthdays before and we want to make it really special for her. I think this recipe would do that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I meant the cake ball recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How do you make your sweet potatoes in the crockpot? That sounds very yummy.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Let me know what you think.